- 6" X 18" FINE-DIVISION PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK
- Sort by Popularity
- "SOKKI" DIGITAL READOUT DISPLAY FOR THE VERTICAL AXIS, CROSS AXIS SCALE NEEDS REPAIR
- OPTIONAL FINE FEED KNOBS, FOR BOTH CROSS & VERTICAL AXES
- ROLLER BEARING TABLE W/ADJUSTABLE TENSION
- LOCKING MECHANISM FOR THE CROSS-SLIDE
- "BIJUR" ONE-SHOT LUBRICATOR
- 6" X 18" "O.S. WALKER" "CERAMAX" FINE-DIVISION PERMANENT
- WORK LIGHT
- 1 HP 3/60/220-440 VOLT "POPE" "SUPER-PRECISION" DIRECT DRIVE SPINDLE
- MACHINE IS PRESENTLY WIRED FOR 460 VOLTS
- "New" Fine-Division" Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- Hand Feeds - Manual operation model
- All castings are tempered and stress relieved twice to assure stability of the machine structure and resist deflection under load
- Hardened and ground column ways with cast spindle slide is precision fit for no "hang-up" gravity downfeed
- 3 HP V3 Grade spindle motor for powerful output to achieve precision
- Cartridge spindle with four preloaded class 7 P4 bearings and run-out
- The table traverses on linear ball bearings with hardened and ground guide ways to ensure a smooth and easy movement of the table
- Double V cross ways are hand scraped and Turcite coated for greater flatness and high wear resistance
- Indexable table handwheel for ease of operation
- Vertical handwheel at the waist level
- The automatic lubrication system continuously floods saddle and column ways, bearings, and leadscrews for better machine performance and less maintenance
- Wheelhead variable spindle speeds as options
- 0.000050” Micro downfeed and micro crossfeed as options
- Voltage requires 220V/440V/3 Phase/60 Hz., prewired 220V
- 6" x 18" Magnetic Chuck
- Coolant System
- Lamp Attachment
- Fanuc Series 18i control
- 20 position tool changer
- Uses CAT 40 tooling
- Linear Ways
- Memory Protect
- Through Spindle Coolant
- FANUC 15-M CNC CONTROL
- FANUC RED CAP AC SERVO MOTORS
- POWER DRAW BAR
- 50" INDEXABLE ROTARY TABLE, MANUAL/ELECTRIC
- BALL SCREWS ALL AROUND
- HARD WAYS BED & SADDLE
- Rigid Tapping,
- Yasnac i80 32 bit CNC Control,
- Fully Enclosed Guards,
- RS-232 Port
- Coolant Thru Spindle,
- 1 degree indexing,
- Barnes Chip Conveyor,
- Fanuc 15-M Control,
- Gap Elimination,
- 120 tool magazine,
- all available manuals
- 36" Power Operated Back Gauge w/ LED Readout
- Electric Foot Switch
- (2) Front Support Arms
- Variable Rake Angle Adjustment
- Power Blade Clearance Adjustment
- ACCURITE III 2 AXIS DIGITAL READOUT
- 20" 3 JAW CHUCK
- 16" 3 JAW CHUCK
- 3 POINT ROLLER STEADY REST
- QUICK CHANGE TOOL POST
- 4 WAY RAPID TRAVERSE
- CHIP PAN BED
- COOLANT PUMP
- THREAD DIAL
- TRI-VEE BED DESIGN
- 4- Jaw Chuck
- Steady Rest
- Inch/Metric Threading
- Chip Pans
- 14" 4 JAW CHUCK
- 9" STEADY REST
- CHIP PAN
- TAIL STOCK
- 5 HP MAIN MOTOR
- Totally enclosed transmission
- Built in flood coolant
- (2) 5’ Roller Conveyors
- Manual length stop
- 2 speed motor
- Semi-automatic operation
- 2 degree canted head
- Split front vise
- Hydraulic blade tension
- Powered miter from control with LED readout
- Cut watcher system
- Full capacity top clamps (both in/out feed sides of blade)
- Input and Output 48” roller tables that telescope out of the way when saw base rotates
- Powered chip conveyor
- Powered blade chip brush
- Push button blade speed control with LED readout
- Laser light
- Hyd-Mech Sequencer Control w/Blade Speed,
- Readout & Parts Counter
- Flood Coolant w/Wash Down Hose
- Mitering to 30 Degrees in One Direction
- Replaceable Carbide Guide Inserts
- Variable Hydraulic Down Feed Force
- Variable Hydraulic Down Feed Force
- Powered Blade Chip Brush
- Manual Length Stop
- Designed for longitudinal and cross cutting of steel sections, plates and billets in straight cuts.
- Machine capacities are: cutting height: 12", cutting length: 39".
- Machine stand of solid steel construction.
- Planed machine table of high tensile strength steel.
- Cutting head unit adjustable dovetail guides.
- Gear box with large helical hardened gears.
- For segmental circular cold saw blade of 760mm (30") and 910mm (36") diameter.
- Fixture for chip remover.
- Adjustable blade stabilizer.
- Centralized lubrication system for guide tracks of cutting head carriage.
- Two-speed drive motor 6.1/7.5 HP, 1800/3600 RPM, with Vee-belt step pulley for 4 saw blade periphery speeds 52/104 and 72/144 ft/min.
- Electrics upgraded to push buttons with contactors.
- Complete hydraulic system. Hydraulic motor, 4 HP, 1500 RPM, pump, pressure gauge and thermo-magnetic motor protection switch.
- Complete coolant system with 0.2 HP motor and pump.
- Manual control valves for saw feed and vertical and horizontal clamping.
- Two vertical clamping cylinders with 12" stroke, adjustable longitudinally and one horizontal clamping cylinder with 1½" stroke adjustable laterally.
- All hydraulic and electrical installations are easily accessible.
- Built-in tool and electrical cabinets.
- Machine finish - gray.
- Powered mitre turntable.
- 10 HP WHITNEY HYRAULIC POWER UNIT
- PENDANT CONTROLS
- NEW CONTROL VALVE
- Foot Switch
- 60" front operated power backgage,
- 12' squaring arm LH side,
- ball transfer table with power feed rolls & controls.
- 8' LEFT HAND SQUARING ARM
- (4) FRONT SUPPORT ARMS
- BALL TRANSFERS IN TABLE
- ADJUSTABLE STROKE
- RAKE ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
- MANUAL KNIFE CLEARANCE
- ELECTRIC FOOT SWITCH
- THREE SPEED HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
- FINE TILT ADJUSTMENT
- PALM BUTTON CONTROLS